- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cartons (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Hot Cherry Sauce, optional
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned around the edges. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese on medium speed for 1 minute. Add sugar; beat for 1 minute. Add eggs; beat just until combined. Beat in flour and vanilla. Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Serve with Hot Cherry Sauce if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Ricotta Cheesecake in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p50
Reviews for Ricotta Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Italian Desserts >
- Italian Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >