Ricotta Bread Recipe
"This moist, slightly sweet bread is one of my favorites to prepare in my bread machine," says Jenet Cattar of Neptune Beach, Florida. Jenet's recipe produces a smaller loaf, which is especially nice for households with one or two people.
- 3 tablespoons warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 2/3 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1 pound).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 74 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC