Rich Peanut Clusters Recipe
It’s cheaper to make these bite-size morsels than it is to buy them in the store. Best of all, family and friends agree they taste better! —Janice Garvert, Plainville, Kansas
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, softened
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) salted peanuts
- 1. In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla and butter. Add peanuts; mix well.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 15 dozen.
1 peanut cluster equals 58 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Rich Peanut Clusters
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC