- 2 packages (12 ounces each) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, softened
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla and butter. Add peanuts; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 15 dozen.
Originally published as Rich Peanut Clusters in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p111
Reviews for Rich Peanut Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2012
As soon as I get the recipe I will make them I know they will be good.
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2011
Easy, made a lot and everyone at the tailgate loved them!