- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Beat in the peaches, evaporated milk, condensed milk, sugar, lemon juice, extracts and salt. Beat in whipped topping just until combined.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 quarts.
Originally published as Rich Peach Ice Cream in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p33
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Rich Peach Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2011
Made this recipe last weekend and the family loved it! This one is a keeper.
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2011
can this be made in an ice cream machine?
More Recipe Collections
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream >
- Homemade Peach Ice Cream >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >