Rich Mushroom Bake Recipe
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter; remove and set aside. In the same skillet, melt remaining butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add the milk, broth and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return mushrooms to the pan; stir in stuffing until blended.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 192 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Rich Mushroom Bake
"Made this into more of a main dish - I added cooked rice and chopped roast beef, sauteed onion with the mushrooms and didn't add the stuffing mix. It was sooooo good!"