- from the oven; let stand for 5 minutes. Combine topping ingredients;
- spread over filling. Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Let stand at
- room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 352 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.