Rich Horseradish Cheese Spread Recipe
Cheesy, thick and rich, this flavorful dip stays put on freshly baked soft pretzels. It’s also delicious spread on slices of crusty French bread.—Cathy Bodell, Frankfort, Michigan
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Baked soft pretzels, optional
- 1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, milk and pepper sauce. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Serve with pretzels if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 277 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 692mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Rich Horseradish Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC