- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Baked soft pretzels, optional
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, milk and pepper sauce. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Serve with pretzels if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Horseradish Cheese Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p218
Reviews for Rich Horseradish Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review