Rich Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
“I love to try new recipes and entertain friends and relatives.” This drink couldn’t be more perfect for doing just that. Coffee lovers—your favorite drink just got better! —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 3 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup hazelnut liqueur or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream and instant espresso powder, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the coffee, brown sugar and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Stir in cream; heat through.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in liqueur. Ladle into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and dust with espresso powder if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 383 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Rich Hazelnut Coffee
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC