- the batter over topping; sprinkle with half of the remaining
- topping. Drizzle with half of glaze. Top with remaining batter;
- sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out
- clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Warm
- remaining glaze; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Serve warm if
- desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 533 calories, 32 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 363 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.