Rich Chocolate Wraps
Never thought of using a tortilla to wrap something sweet? This novel treat will make a believer out of everyone from the very first bite. It's smooth creamy filling has a wonderfully rich chocolaty taste and a hint of cinnamon.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Baking cocoa
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and butter; stir until
- smooth. Cool slightly. In a small bowl, beat the sour cream, sugar
- and cinnamon until blended; stir in the melted chocolate.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Roll up tightly and
- wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa
- before serving. Yield: 6 servings.