Rich Chocolate Wraps Recipe
Never thought of using a tortilla to wrap something sweet? This novel treat will make a believer out of everyone from the very first bite. It's smooth creamy filling has a wonderfully rich chocolaty taste and a hint of cinnamon.
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Baking cocoa
- 1. In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a small bowl, beat the sour cream, sugar and cinnamon until blended; stir in the melted chocolate.
- 2. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Rich Chocolate Wraps
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2014
"In---ter---estinng. Not sure how to rate this."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC