Never thought of using a tortilla to wrap something sweet? This novel treat will make a believer out of everyone from the very first bite. It's smooth creamy filling has a wonderfully rich chocolaty taste and a hint of cinnamon.
Recommended: 38 Low-Carb Snacks Your Family Will Love
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Baking cocoa
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a small bowl, beat the sour cream, sugar and cinnamon until blended; stir in the melted chocolate.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Rich Chocolate Wraps in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p10
Reviews for Rich Chocolate Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2016
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2014
"In---ter---estinng. Not sure how to rate this."