Rich Chocolate Wraps Recipe
Never thought of using a tortilla to wrap something sweet? This novel treat will make a believer out of everyone from the very first bite. It's smooth creamy filling has a wonderfully rich chocolaty taste and a hint of cinnamon.
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Baking cocoa
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a small bowl, beat the sour cream, sugar and cinnamon until blended; stir in the melted chocolate.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons over each tortilla. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Rich Chocolate Wraps in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p10
Reviews for Rich Chocolate Wraps(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Mexican Dessert Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >