Rich Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Creamy, smooth and fudgy, this dessert is a true chocolate indulgence. With just four ingredients, it might be the easiest from-scratch pudding you'll ever make. But it's so delicious and elegant-looking, your guests will think you spent hours stirring it up. —Verna Hainer Aurora, Colorado
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Whipped topping and miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1. Place chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar in a blender; cover and process until the chips are coarsely chopped.
- 2. In a small saucepan add milk and butter. Bring to boil over medium heat. Add to blender; cover and process until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3. Pour into six individual serving dishes. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping and miniature chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 386 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC