Rich Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Whipped topping and miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1. Place chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar in a blender; cover and process until the chips are coarsely chopped.
- 2. In a small saucepan add milk and butter. Bring to boil over medium heat. Add to blender; cover and process until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3. Pour into six individual serving dishes. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping and miniature chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 386 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Rich Chocolate Pudding
"This recipe did not work for me. The pudding never set up even after 24 hours in the refrigerator. Plus it was way too sweet & rich. I won't be making it again."
"Olala, so good"
"Good, but honestly too rich. It tastes like soft chocolate chips."
"This is so easy. I loved it. I made it years ago and just came across it again. It is very rich!!!"