Creamy, smooth and fudgy, this dessert is a true chocolate indulgence. With just four ingredients, it might be the easiest from-scratch pudding you'll ever make. But it's so delicious and elegant-looking, your guests will think you spent hours stirring it up. —Verna Hainer Aurora, Colorado
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Whipped topping and miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Place chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar in a blender; cover and process until the chips are coarsely chopped.
- In a small saucepan add milk and butter. Bring to boil over medium heat. Add to blender; cover and process until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into six individual serving dishes. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping and miniature chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Rich Chocolate Pudding in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p29
Reviews for Rich Chocolate Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review