Rich Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Whipped topping and miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Place chocolate chips and confectioners' sugar in a blender; cover and process until the chips are coarsely chopped.
- In a small saucepan add milk and butter. Bring to boil over medium heat. Add to blender; cover and process until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into six individual serving dishes. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping and miniature chips if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Rich Chocolate Pudding
Sort By :
This recipe did not work for me. The pudding never set up even after 24 hours in the refrigerator. Plus it was way too sweet & rich. I won't be making it again.
Olala, so good
Good, but honestly too rich. It tastes like soft chocolate chips.
This is so easy. I loved it. I made it years ago and just came across it again. It is very rich!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pudding >
- Chocolate Pudding Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Pudding Recipes >