Rich Chocolate Frosting
My husband, Doug, loved his chocolate groom's cake that was topped with this smooth, creamy frosting and accented with chocolate-covered strawberries. Some were made to look like tuxedos.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 9 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2-1/2 cups baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups milk
- In a large bowl, cream butter. Gradually beat in confectioners'
- sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Add enough milk until frosting reaches
- spreading consistency. Yield: about 8 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup equals 255 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.