- 375° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from the oven; increase temperature to 425°. Combine the
- sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over warm
- cheesecake; sprinkle with nuts. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the
- edge of pan to loosen; cool for 1 hour longer. Chill overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 304 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.