- crumbs (top will crack). Cool on a wire rack (cake will settle).
- Cover and chill 1 hour. Run a knife around edge of pan before
- removing sides.
- For glaze, in a large saucepan, combine chips, cream, butter and corn
- syrup; cook over low heat until chocolate is melted; stirring
- occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir until smooth.
- Spread enough of the glaze over top and sides of cake to cover. Chill
- 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining glaze. Chill overnight. Serve with
- raspberries and mint if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Editor's Note: The amount of vanilla called for in the recipe is correct.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 417 calories, 29 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.