Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- 2-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add cream; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 15-20 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in parsley. Cool slightly.
- 2. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream mixture. Top with chicken, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 pizza (8 main dish or 12 appetizer slices).
1 slice: 391 calories, 26g fat (15g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 612mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza
"This is so good, my card club girls loved it. I used half n half instead of cream, used a little corn starch to thicken."
"Awesome! The Portobello mushrooms really set off this dish!"
"The alfredo sauce for this pizza is simply divine! Excellent pizza, even though I leave out the spinach & mushrooms."
"I thought this was excellent, and my husband liked it as well! I will definitely make it again."