Had a full day of sledding, shopping or decorating? Settle in for a family-pleasing meal of homemade pizza. With a prebaked crust and simple Alfredo sauce, it’s easy and delicious. —Tammy Hanks, Gainsville, Florida
- 2-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add cream; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 15-20 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook and stir until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in parsley. Cool slightly.
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with cream mixture. Top with chicken, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 pizza (8 main dish or 12 appetizer slices).
Originally published as Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p100
Reviews for Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review