- 6 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each)
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Butter the foil and set pan aside. Cut candy bars into 1/2-in. slices; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage), about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour half into prepared pan. Sprinkle with candy bar slices. Top with remaining chocolate mixture and spread evenly. Let stand at room temperature to cool. Lift out of pan and remove foil. Cut into squares. Yield: 4 pounds (about 7 dozen).
Reviews for Rich Candy Bar Fudge
Sort By :
"If you wanna save a little time and effort on these you can use the new snickers bites in them.Either way this fudge is quite tasty.Theres a coupon for them here:http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/10/snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-1-and-2-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-8oz-size-50-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-way-brand-bites-2-83-oz-size.html"
"This is a rave especially at Christmas! Thank you!"
"This is my favorite candy bar fudge that I have tried. It's fast & easy to make"
"A bit expensive to make... but SO worth it! :D"