Rich Butterscotch Bars Recipe
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a microwave, melt chips and butter; stir until smooth. Add cracker crumbs; set aside 2/3 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, egg and vanilla. Stir in pecans.
- Pour over the crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Rich Butterscotch Bars(6)
Sort By :
Quick and easy to make and the family loves it. I do switch it up, making it one time with the graham crackers and the next time I use saltines.
made this for lunch today-went over very well
easy to make
I made these for a graduation party and they were YYYUUUUMMMMYYY. Everybody wanted the recipe!