Rich and Creamy Potato Bake Recipe
Here's a delicious side dish that goes well with any meat entree. It's a wonderful recipe to make for potluck dinners.
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine cream, butter and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; pour cream mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 223 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC