- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente; drain. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads at least 160°, stirring once. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Rich and Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Sort By :
"Great recipe. (Needs more cheese though) just kidding. Make sure you are having a big get together because it makes a lot. This is now my go to Mac & Cheese recipe."
"Fantastic, the whole family loves it. Including my finicky four year old."
"2 hours on low is just right. Let it set a few minutes and it thickens to delicious creamy side. I'm going to try onion powder and extra sharp cheddar for a little more flavor next time."
"Family loved it! I would say eat at 2hrs - after three hours on low the cheese starts to congeal but at the same time it still tastes great! Love the recipe1"
"Awesome!! Esp. Great for a party. All ages will love this and it is so easy. Will serve this again at our annual St. Patrick's Day Party!"