- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente; drain. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads at least 160°, stirring once. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Rich and Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Sort By :
Fantastic, the whole family loves it. Including my finicky four year old.
2 hours on low is just right. Let it set a few minutes and it thickens to delicious creamy side. I'm going to try onion powder and extra sharp cheddar for a little more flavor next time.
Family loved it! I would say eat at 2hrs - after three hours on low the cheese starts to congeal but at the same time it still tastes great! Love the recipe1
Awesome!! Esp. Great for a party. All ages will love this and it is so easy. Will serve this again at our annual St. Patrick's Day Party!
Delicious! Followed the recipe exactly and the result was perfection! Creamy, yummy, classic mac and cheese!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >