Rich and Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°, stirring once. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Rich and Creamy Macaroni and Cheese(36)
Sort By :
Awesome!! Esp. Great for a party. All ages will love this and it is so easy. Will serve this again at our annual St. Patrick's Day Party!
Delicious! Followed the recipe exactly and the result was perfection! Creamy, yummy, classic mac and cheese!
This has to be the easiest but best tasting Mac & cheese I have ever had. Recipe is a must keep.
Can you cook this in the oven instead of the crockpot? If so, what temp and how long? Wanna make this for Thanksgiving! ??
I just won 'Best Main Dish' at my office's crockpot cook-off with this macaroni and cheese recipe. It's that good, people!!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >