Rice with Herbs Recipe
Ordinary rice is spiced up with zesty poultry seasoning. This pairs well with the Mediterranean Chicken Stew, but would also be a nice stand-alone side dish with any entree.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until golden brown for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Stir in the rice, water, bouillon and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 each: 217 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Rice with Herbs
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2010
"Adds a delicious flavour to plain rice"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC