Rice with Herbs
Ordinary rice is spiced up with zesty poultry seasoning. This pairs well with the Mediterranean Chicken Stew, but would also be a nice stand-alone side dish with any entree.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until golden brown
- for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice, water, bouillon and poultry seasoning. Bring to a
- boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff
- with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 each) equals 217 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 461 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.