- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 cups water
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until golden brown for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice, water, bouillon and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Rice in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p1
Reviews for Rice with Herbs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2010
"Adds a delicious flavour to plain rice"