- In a small saucepan, combine the mayonnaise, onion, flour, salt and
- pepper until blended; cook and stir until bubbly. Gradually add
- milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in vegetables. Pour into crust; sprinkle with
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, or until crust edges begin to
- brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 298 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.