- water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork; stir in the remaining
- Drain and discard marinade. Stuff steak with 1 cup rice mixture.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place remaining rice mixture around stuffed steak. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 40-45 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 458 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 550 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.