- 10 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (16 ounces) prepared rice pudding
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave the marshmallows and butter until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal and coconut until combined.
- Coat six 6-oz. custard cups with cooking spray; press 1/4 cup cereal mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of each cup. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding, milk and raisins. Remove cereal cups from custard cups; fill with pudding mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Rice Pudding Tartlets in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p310
Reviews for Rice Pudding Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2010
"Rice pudding tartlets are tasty and delicious and incredibly easy to make. They're a keeper, for sure, and one my family wants any time they can find the ingredients."