- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup uncooked converted rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional whipped cream and ground cinnamon, optional
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours; stir. Cover and cook 1-2 hours longer or until rice is tender. Transfer to a small bowl; cool. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped cream. If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream and cinnamon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Rice Pudding
Sort By :
"The purpose behind reviewing a recipe should be based on taste and the level of ease or difficulty in preparation. It is disturbing when ratings are based on unrelated preferences. Most people will adjust a recipe according to their personal needs. If you don't actually try it, you shouldn't rate it."
"I will not try a new recipe unless I have the facts about it. If it is loaded with fats and carbs-forget it. Why do you not do this for all recipes?"
"this brought me right back to my childhood. my mother made a similar recipe and this was the closest I've ever gotten to it ! absolutely Delicious hot or cold ! the whole family loved it !"