- 1 package (8.8 ounces) thin rice noodles
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cut into strips
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, chopped
- SESAME PEANUT DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, carrot, pineapple, cilantro and onion.
- In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Drain noodles and rinse in cold water; drain well. Add to spinach mixture. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Rice Noodle Salad
Sort By :
"My oldest daughter always requests this salad whenever she comes home for the weekend. I add 2 cups cooked chicken breast to it to give it more protein & make it a main dish salad. Delicious salad dressing! By the way, this should be a 5-star rating as there are only two reviews & both of us gave it 5 stars! Not sure where the 3-star rating originated, but it's clearly mistaken."
"This was very easy and very tasty. My 7 year old son and husband both loved it as well. I didn't have the cilantro or green onion. I used celery instead and I like that it added a nice crunch to it. I only had one carrot and I think it needed more so I added red pepper to it. I also added marinated chicken to it for bit of extra protein."