- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, bring water, butter and onion to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Stir in broccoli, soup and cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Rice Broccoli Casserole
Sort By :
"Always a great recipe. I add a few drops of hot sauce to spice it up a little. I also substitute Cream of Chicken soup for a different taste."
"Really didn't like this, it was fairly boring."
"I made this go go with Christmas dinner. It was much easier than the other recipes I have used for this dish. Everyone loved it...myself included!"
"This was good but not my favorite. I will try some more recipes. The soup made it a little too creamy."
"This is an all time favorite in my home. Sometimes I will add some crushed Ritz Crackers on top and drizzle some melted butter, just to give it a crunchy topping. You can also add chopped waterchest nuts for a little crunch in the middle without changing the flavor alot. Delicious! I will be making it for Thanksgiving. We love it!"