Rice and Broccoli Casserole
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
10 ServingsPrep/Cook Time: 45 min.
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, divided
- 2 cups cooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked, well drained
- 1 cup cheese dip
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook and stir onion in 1 tablespoon of the
- butter in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
- ADD rice, soup, broccoli and cheese dip; mix lightly. Spoon into
- 1-1/2-quart casserole. Toss together remaining 1 tablespoon butter,
- melted, and bread cubes; sprinkle over casserole.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Serving suggestions: Serve this side dish with a lean cut of cooked meat, fish or poultry and a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite reduced fat dressing.