Ribs with Plum Sauce Recipe
- 5 to 6 pounds pork spareribs
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup plum jam or apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place with bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until ribs are tender; drain.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush some of the sauce over ribs. Bake at 350° or grill over medium heat, uncovered, 30 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
13 ounce-weight: 948 calories, 53g fat (20g saturated fat), 213mg cholesterol, 2005mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (57g sugars, trace fiber), 55g protein
Reviews for Ribs with Plum Sauce
"I make this often at our house. Except, I use whatever roast I have instead of the spareribs."
"I made with apricot preserves. My husband and I love it. I made it so many times."