- 5 to 6 pounds pork spareribs
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup plum jam or apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place with bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until ribs are tender; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush some of the sauce over ribs. Bake at 350° or grill over medium heat, uncovered, 30 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ribs with Plum Sauce in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p31
Reviews for Ribs with Plum Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2011
"I make this often at our house. Except, I use whatever roast I have instead of the spareribs."
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2010
"I made with apricot preserves. My husband and I love it. I made it so many times."