- oven. Layer with ribs, 1 cup sauerkraut, cabbage rolls, remaining
- sauerkraut and remaining puree. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
- and cook over medium-low heat for 45-55 minutes or until ribs are
- tender and a meat thermometer inserted into cabbage rolls read
- 160°. Serve with a slotted spoon or thicken juices if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 458 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 836 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 35 g protein.