- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), cut into 2-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, saute the broccoli and cauliflower in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta; stir into the skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, pork, basil, garlic salt and pepper. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ribbons and Bows Dinner in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p25
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ribbons and Bows Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2011
"I did not like this at all. Not enough flavor. Most of it went right down the garbage disposal."