- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), cut into 2-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, saute the broccoli and cauliflower in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta; stir into the skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, pork, basil, garlic salt and pepper. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ribbons and Bows Dinner
Sort By :
I did not like this at all. Not enough flavor. Most of it went right down the garbage disposal.
Can't say enough good things about this recipe. I make this when pork tenderloins go on sale amd I am sick of just roasted pork. Would be good with chicken too.