Our Test Kitchen stirred up a winner with this savory combo of veggies and pork tenderloins wrapped in a creamy Alfredo sauce. Enjoy!
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each), cut into 2-inch strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, saute the broccoli and cauliflower in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta; stir into the skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, pork, basil, garlic salt and pepper. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ribbons and Bows Dinner in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p25
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ribbons and Bows Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review