Ribbon Pudding Pie
Cool, smooth and creamy, this pretty pie is a slice of heaven for diabetics and anyone who likes an easy yet impressive dessert. The lovely pudding layers feature a yummy combination of vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch. —Doris Morgan, Verona, Mississippi
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding for 2
- minutes. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- In another large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding
- mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spoon evenly over the vanilla layer.
- In a third large bowl, whisk remaining milk and chocolate pudding mix
- for 2 minutes. Carefully spread evenly over butterscotch layer.
- Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for
- at least 30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 204 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 605 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.