- 4 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- Whipped topping and finely chopped pecans, optional
- Whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding mix 2 minutes. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spoon over vanilla layer, spreading evenly.
- In a third bowl, whisk remaining 1-1/3 cups milk and chocolate pudding mix 2 minutes. Carefully spread over top. Refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes. If desired, serve with whipped topping and pecans. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ribbon Pudding Pie
"Takes longer than recipe stated to firm up. The chocolate overwhelmed the rest of the flavors."
"This is one of my favorite pudding pie recipes. I have made it many times following the recipe exactly and have had no trouble whatsoever getting it to set up. It cut beautifully. The flavors really blend well. I especially like to make this on a hot day when I don't want to turn on the oven."
"To make the pie stiffer, use less milk. Mine was too mushy."
"I made this pie to share with another diabetic friend. tasted good but appearance was poor. When i tried to serve it each piece fell apart. I think it would be better in parfait glasses ."
"Taste was good, but I too felt it was soupy."
"The flavors were great. The only problem I had was that it did not set up real well. I'm thinking of freezing it for a bit before it's cut because it seems to run a bit when it's cut."
"My husband is diebetic and this pie was great. He loved it. wants to know when I'm making it again"