- rhubarb is tender. Drain; return to pan. Mash until blended.
- In an ovenproof Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- Brown ribs in batches, adding additional oil as needed. Remove from
- Add onion to same pan; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender. Add
- remaining ingredients; stir in rhubarb mixture. Return ribs to pan,
- turning to coat. Bring to a boil. Cover and bake 2 hours or until
- ribs are tender. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until sauce is
- slightly thickened. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork with 1/3 cup sauce equals 533 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 1,158 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.