- Stir ginger into ice cream; spread 1-1/2 cups over rhubarb layer.
- Cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining ice cream
- Spread remaining rhubarb mixture over the ice cream layer. Cover and
- freeze for 1 hour. Spread with remaining ice cream mixture. Freeze
- until firm.
- For sauce, drain raspberries, reserving juice. In a blender, combine
- raspberries and 2 tablespoons of juice; cover and process until
- pureed. Press through a fine sieve; discard seeds and pulp. Stir
- remaining sugar into raspberry mixture. Add enough of the remaining
- juice to measure 1-1/2 cups.
- Remove terrine from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with
- raspberry sauce. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 266 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.