- Pour half of the filling into crust. Top with half of the rhubarb
- sauce; cut through batter with a knife to gently swirl rhubarb.
- Layer with remaining filling and rhubarb sauce; cut through top
- layers with a knife to gently swirl rhubarb.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.
- square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan;
- add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70
- minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and chill overnight.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 264 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.