- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda
- in a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. In another
- bowl, beat the eggs, buttermilk and vanilla; stir in crumb mixture
- just until moistened. Spoon two-thirds of the batter into a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spoon cooled filling over batter. Top
- with fruit mixture and remaining batter.
- For topping, combine sugar and flour in a small bowl; cut in butter
- until mixture is crumbly. sprinkle over batter. Bake at 350° for
- 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean and cake is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield:
- 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 415 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.