Rhubarb Sour Cream Pie Recipe
- 4 cups cubed rhubarb
- 1 unbaked pie shell (10 inches)
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- Ground cinnamon
- 1. Place rhubarb in pie shell. In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, sour cream and tapioca; let stand for 15 minutes. Pour over rhubarb. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 295 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Rhubarb Sour Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.