- 4 cups cubed rhubarb
- 1 unbaked pie shell (10 inches)
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- Ground cinnamon
- Place rhubarb in pie shell. In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, sour cream and tapioca; let stand for 15 minutes. Pour over rhubarb. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and continue baking for 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Rhubarb Sour Cream Pie(3)
Sort By :
I did not have sour cream so used vanilla yogart and it was wonderful!!!!!!!!!
Easy to make and tasted great! I used chopped frozen rhubarb that I defrosted by pouring hot water over it. Some people may want to add a little more sugar, but we enjoyed the tang, true rhubarb!
My husband loves ruhbarb. I was glad to find a pie recipe that was such a hit with him. It really was delicious.