- out clean.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites, vanilla and salt on medium
- speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in the sugar, 1
- tablespoon at a time, until stiff peaks form. Immediately spread
- over hot filling, sealing edges; sprinkle with nuts. Bake 12-15
- minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cool for at least 1 hour
- before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 490 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.