"I first tried this fruity, refreshing dessert at a potluck and loved it," recalls Charla Sackmann of Glidden, Iowa. "Only after requesting the recipe did I learn it was sugar-free."
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Place rhubarb in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is softened, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in gelatin until dissolved; cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold into rhubarb mixture. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Rhubarb Rumble in Taste of Home April/May 1999, p17
Reviews for Rhubarb Rumble
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review